New! Dogtra 280C
The Dogtra 280C e-collar features all of the advanced capabilities that keep you in control during your dog training adventures. The 28.8% smaller receiver is a more comfortable fit for dogs weighing over 7 lbs., and the innovative water excelling enhanced contact points mean your dog receives the same stimulation both in and out of the water. With Li-Polymer 2-hour quick charge batteries and a LCD screen that displays the stimulation level even in poor lighting, this high-performance e-collar is always ready for your next training session.
- ½ mile line of sight range
- 127 customizable levels of stimulation
- 3 types of correction including “nick”, “constant” and nonstimulating pager
- Reduced size receiver
- LCD screen displays the exact level of correction
- Three bar low battery indicator
- Checkered handgrip
- Water excelling contact points
- Completely waterproof transmitter and receiver collar
- Also available in 2-dog unit - Dogtra 282C
- Low to Medium power output
- Designed to fit comfortably on dogs weighing over 10 lbs.
- 2-hour quick charge Li-Polymer batteries
- FREE 40 Page Step by Step E-Collar Training Manual ($29.99 Value)
What’s in the Box
- Remote Control Transmitter
- 28” Black Collar Strap
- 5/8” Contact Points with Rubber Caps
- Universal Battery Charger (110v/ 220v/ 240v)
- Splitter Cable
- Metal Belt Clip
- Black Lanyard
- 280C Owner's Manual
- FREE PetLit LED Collar Safety Light that helps keep your pet safe and visible ($9.99 Value)
2 Year Limited Lifetime Warranty
Stimulation Control: Dogtra brand e-collars offer the exclusive “exact-stim” stimulation control function that enables you to select the perfect level of static correction for your dog without worrying about large jumps between levels.
Types of Static Stimulation: Choose between a rapid pulse of static correction (referred to as “nick” stimulation) to get your dog’s attention instantly, or constant stimulation that delivers a continuous level of static correction for as long as the button is pressed- up to 12 seconds. The 12 second auto-shutoff ensures that you never accidentally overstimulate your dog.
Attention Getter Vibration Mode: The non-stimulating pager/ vibration function lets you get your dog’s attention without the use of static correction. In many cases, once a dog has been corrected with static stimulation a few times, trainers can switch to the Attention Getter mode and avoid the use of static correction except on rare occasions.
Static Stimulation Output Levels: Dogtra offers collars with a low/ medium stimulation output range that are designed for smaller dogs or dogs with a more mild temperament weighing as little as just 15 lbs., while the low/ high stimulation output collars are specifically designed for larger breeds weighing at least 20 lbs. who are more stubborn or experiencing a more intense training session.
Waterproof Design: Most Dogtra remote training systems are designed to be completely waterproof enabling you to train in adverse weather conditions and in or near bodies of water and making your remote trainer as versatile as you are. (Please note that the I.Q. Pet series remote control transmitters are water resistant only).
Range: Whether you are training your dog indoors or out on the farm, Dogtra has a remote training system that is perfect for your situation. With trainers that offer line of sight range from 400 yards to 1 mile, off leash training can be worry free.
Batteries: Dogtra remote training devices are equipped with either Ni-MH batteries that charge in 10 hours or Li-Polymer batteries that offer an impressive 2 hour quick charge so your system will be ready whenever you are.